Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

SNAKES AHHH

So once again I posted 3 different posts so keep on reading!!! It was a great weekend! 
Ok so I absolutely HATE Snakes.   And well my brother crazy as he is bought one for a pet eww gross.  I can't believe my mother let him buy it to be honest haha well she did and it is so nasty.  It just slithers around in it's cage and when it's out all over the floor and peoples arms.  Well my nephew Lincoln loves it, he lets it crawl on his arms and everything well i scream when it even gets close to me so, tonight we were up at my parents house and Ty and Alex had it out and were playing with it letting it slither all over their arms.  They kept trying to make me touch it so i got up the courage enough to barely touch it.... it was so gross.  Well I started to think about it and i decided that if my 15 month nephew could let it crawl on his arms so could I...
WHAT WAS I THINKING?  Well here is what happened SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM AHHHHHHH

OK so these are real live facial expressions !!
Initial reaction totally screaming and totally
tense. 



The face just keeps getting a little better as it crawls up my arm.



It's barely touching me and i'm still freaking out.... yeah totally gross....



                                     It was Licking my arm still SCREAMING!!



Me telling Tyler to hurry and get it off of me.... It was on my arm for like
30 seconds haha and that was most definitely long enough... Link you are so much braver than me. 




Tyler had no problem holding it... he let it crawl all up and down his arms nasty nasty.... i made him wash his arms off haha. 
So we also watched it get fed tonight and it eats frozen mice... well Alex heated it up and it was the nastiest thing i have ever seen if you haven't seen a snake eat... you need to watch it at least once in your lifetime.

3 comments:

cherisse said...

Megan are crazy!! I never would have let that nasty thing touch me... and tyler you are disgusting! Since when does a pretty boy from Valhalla like snakes

Hebdon Family said...

NASTY! You are so much braver than me I wouldn't have even looked at it!

Erica said...

you are very brave. EWW! Snakes are sick. I can't believe your mom let him get one!