Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cakes # 2

Alright so once again 3 more posts today wow i need to keep it updated every day... So I had my second cake class this week.. We could do cupcakes or a cake, so I chose to decorate cupcakes, we learned how to make a clown, but we didn't have any clown heads so i didn't get a picture of it, so i didn't really decorate my cupcakes with much of what we learned.  But we did learn how to make your frosting come out in stripes, you just paint the coloring in the inside of the bags in stripes and then insert your white frosting and this is what it looks like...


Again the purple comes out clue on the camera
so it really is purple,green, and purple and orange.




The solid green ones were done with
a flower that we learned how to make.

4 comments:

Nicole Fryer said...

Good job Meg! You are becoming such a good wife!

Erica said...

wow that is fun :) birthdays will be fun for your family!

Unknown said...

these look so good I want to eat some right now!

Calee said...

Very cool, I want you to teach me how to do that frosting, mmm...