Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gardner Village

So on friday my mom my sister and I went to gardner village just to walk around and look at stuff.  It was so fun.  Halloween time is awesome there, if you haven't been they have witches set up all over the place it's just very cute.  So here are a few pictures if you don't make it for yourself. 

 
 






Pretty Pretty
witches huh!!
just kidding!




     Lincoln liked to touch
them it was pretty funny
he was so amused.















This one with the huge butt looks like
me from behind :D  All of the witches
were very well endowed (if you know
what I mean wink wink )

3 comments:

Nicole Fryer said...

Some of those pictures turned out so cute!

cherisse said...

O fun I love holiday decorations! Jealous

Ron & Michelle said...

I sure enjoy being with you guys, what a beautiful day.