Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cake Decorating

So I'm taking a cake decorating class!! My class is every tuesday night and it is so fun!! The first class was just this past tuesday and were decorating our first cake next tuesday i can't wait !! Yay it's so fun!! Pretty soon I will be able to decorate cakes like this :
Just Kidding haha I probably won't ever be able to do that :D in my dreams i'll try though and post a picture of my cake next week!!

4 comments:

Nicole Fryer said...

That is so cute! You are in charge of decorating Links next cake!

Angie said...

How fun! I can't wait to see your first cake.

Unknown said...

SWEET! I love FUN classes! too bad I can't take it with you:) that would be tons of fun.

Ron & Michelle said...

I can't wait to see your cake, I expect it to look like that. Love ya mom