Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Here come the Colds


Well it looks like cold season is starting up early this year.  This past week I have had the cold flu it's not too fun.  My body is super achy and my head is all fuzzy and I can't stop blowing my nose.  Hopefully this is my once for the season, but most likely not.  Oh well luckily it only lasts for about a week :D  Sad for tyler now he has to take care of me!! The worst part of all of it is I still have to go to work not feeling very well.  Gotta love those colds !

3 comments:

Angie said...

Dang! i'm sorry you're not feeling well. You may feel sick but you look great! Where did you get that headband? So cute!

Unknown said...

being sick really blows! Get better soon :)

Angie said...

Thanks for telling me about the tyra show! That's so funny! Just curious, was it an episode all about how men and women respond differently to the phrase "You're so hot"? With Tyra in a grey jumpsuit with a bright yellow belt? Cause that was our episode. But they told us that shots of us clapping could go on any episode.