Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My first cake

Ok so i decorated my first cake tonight at my class.  Pretty sure it isn't so pretty haha... we did a rainbow one and yeah didn't turn out so great... well... here it is.  Also the colors are sort of funny it is supposed to be red, yellow, green and purple but instead it looks like it does in the picture... orange,yellow,green and blue :D
Yeah i see the frosting smudges but you wouldn't believe how easy a cake falls apart when you are trying to get the frosting smooth!! Crazy but... all in all it was a good class it is really fun and funny!! I am already better than i was when I started!!

5 comments:

Ron & Michelle said...

I think its cute, and thats a good way to look at it you are now better than you were when you started. I love your music on your blog. Love ya

Nicole Fryer said...

Very cute cake! I love it. Good job.

cherisse said...

love it....my kids bday party is sat. and I need a cake....so I will expect a professional cake from megan right?!?! Tell Tyler you need a trip to Cali!

Angie said...

very impressive. i know i couldn't do that!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.