Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Work

So I have started working basically full time well...it's 3-4 days a week for about 6 hours a day so not necessarily full time but yes.  Today was the first day of this little 1 1/2 month's of full time working, i'm exhausted.  Working is so much harder than taking care of my sweet boy.  I missed him so much today I don't know if i'm going to last!   He was asleep when I left and asleep when I came home... i'm not so sure about this.. I want him to be awake so that I can play with him.  I don't know how mommies leave after 6 weeks of maternity leave.  That is all I really have to share. 

2 comments:

lyssa nicole said...

I will try to keep him awake for you tomorrow!! He missed you too!

Unknown said...

I know how you feel sweetie! I just got through my student teaching (working full time) and leaving your kids is the hardest thing in the world. Just know it won't last forever and you will be home full time again soon!