Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Today is Father's Day,  this year it brings a whole new meaning to our little family.  It was Tyler's first with Hayden.  Happy Father's Day Tyler.  You are an amazing daddy and Hayden sure loves you so much.  You make him smile the best out of anyone and you can always get him to giggle.   He loves it when you spend time with him and make him laugh uncontrollably, even if it gives him the hiccups it's still funny to him and he continues to laugh.  I couldn't have asked for anyone better to help raise my little Hayden than tyler he is so amazing.  I love you Ty.
He loved being pushed in this little wagon by link and mama. 
I just thought I would add this one in here, Hayden has started getting up on his hands and knees..and rocing back and forth.  Before we know it he will be crawling all over the place uh oh. We better start baby proofing the house.
Also to my father, who has been such an amazing person in my life Happy Father's Day, Daddy.  I couldn't have asked for a better dad, he is such an example to me spiritually, physically,mentally(smart).  He is overall one of the best men you will meet in your lifetime.  He has such a strong spirit about him, someday I hope I can only be half the person that he is.  I love you so much daddy. 




Cute little nakey babies!  Look at Hayden's little man boobies!  I love them
This is part of Tyler's and my Dad's present from Hayden.  We had fun making it. 

No comments: