Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Strawberry Days

This morning Hayden and I went to the Strawberry Days parade with my sisters and my brother in law and two little nephews!  It was so much fun, I love summer for this reason; parades, rodeo's,and fun!  We saw lots of cool things, got lots of coupons and cheered as usualy for the marching bands. ( for those of you who don't know why we would cheer for the marching bands..both my sisters were in them.  Nicole played the flute in the pg band and Kelsey also played the flute for the American Fork band.)  Yes we are a family full of band nerds, although I could never have done marching band..too hard for me, you would never believe how hard they work.  Anyway back to subject the parade was so fun Hayden loved the noise at first but as we got further along he started getting tired/hungry and when the firetruck would pass or loud noises would occur he would SCREAM.  What a great way to start off the summer.  We celebrated Strawberry Days quite a bit this week. We started off with the concert in the park and strawberries and cream tues. night, then wednesday the baby contest(just for fun), then today the parade! 




Also today Tyler and I were able to go see MaMa Mia on BROADWAY up in SLC, with my family.  It was a great play, great music, and funny, although very RISQUE(sp?)  I LOVED the music, ABBA is just grand!  I sat there singing to myself the entire time!  We went to the Cheesecake Factory afterward and enjoyed the delicious food and Cheesecake.  Tyler's favorite is the RED VELVET, and mine is the ADAMS PEANUT BUTTER CUP, very delightful!  What a GREAT day, we are definitely tuckered out. 


No comments: