Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

First few days

We have had so much fun with Hayden over the past few days.  It has definitely changed a lot of things around our house.  Sleep, we are not quite sure what that is and clean outfits on baby for more than an hour or two is great!! He has been doing really well since we got home he wakes up about 3-4 times a night when he decides he is hungry, or when he pee's all the way through his clothes and blankets, that doesn't make him too happy either.  We had a rough night friday night, he decided his tummy didn't feel too good and so he didn't go to sleep till about 5:30 a.m. he wouldn't let you put him down.  Luckily we were staying at my mom's so we took turns.  My mom took her shift, then me, and then tyler until about  5:30 when he finally fell asleep till about 8:30 when it was time to eat again :D .  Happy 2011 was celebrated with a kiss and crying baby because of an upset tummy, and I wouldn't have had it any other way.  We also gave Hayden his first bath and he did NOT like it.  Part of it could have been he was super hungry but he cried the entire time and it made me so sad. 



All clean after his bath.  He smelled so good.

3 babies.  Link 2 1/2, Emmett 6 mo, hayden 2 days (in pic)

Hayden and Emmett in their matchy pj's, two cute reindeer

Hayden snuggling daddy

My handsome boy after his bath this morning, he did so much better today.  We sure love our little man!

10 comments:

Erica said...

oh my goodness! Those three little babes are so cute!!! :)

Hebdon Family said...

Aidan hated his baths until his cord fell off and we could put him in the water. I think it makes a difference when you are drizzling water over them compared to getting in the water. I'm sure it's so much warmer!

Hebdon Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hebdon Family said...

sorry I accidentally posted that twice...

Lindsay Henderson said...

How cute is your man!! You'll have to let me know of anything you learn I might benefit from!! I can't believe you, me and aubs babies are only going to be weeks apart, how fun!! I'll lie in bed a little bit longer these days, until my turn!! Hope you guys are all doing well still, Love ya!!

Lindsay Henderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay Henderson said...

Mine posted twice too, sorry!!

Calee said...

Look at Emmett next to him and what a difference only 6 months makes! They don't stay tiny long enough.
I hope he gets his nights figured out soon so you don't have to be a zombie forever:).

Mike + Mo said...

What a cutie! He looks just like his daddy! Congrats!

Turners said...

soooooo cute!!! I am so happy for you guys. He is just dreamy. I am sorry about the sleepless nights, i know how that goes. Graham was peeing through his outfits too until we fixed one thing--maybe you are already doing this, it seems so obvious, but i didn't realize til we started doing this. make sure you tuck his little (thing) down with each diaper change! No more wet clothes for us!