Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

First Trip

When Hayden was one week old we took a little trip down to Idaho Falls with my parents and my sister Kelsey.  She had recently returned from her mission and hadn't seen our grandparents since she left.  I decided to take Hayden to go see them as well.  Here are a few pictures of our excursion. 
 Hayden's Great Grandma Ward

Hayden's GREAT GREAT Granny Rose (my mom's grandma)

Hayden's other Great Grandma Ockerman

Hayden's Great Grandpa Ockerman
It was so neat to be able to take Hayden to meet his Great Grandparents. 

Also this past sunday my brother Alex recieved the Melchizedek Priesthood.  Tyler was able to be in the circle to set him apart.  It was pretty sweet because my dad just recently got called to be in the High council and so he was the one to set him apart.  Here are some pictures from that neat experience as well.
Our Family (emmett was taking a nap)

The Men

Papa and Hayden relaxing, taking their sunday afternoon naps.

2 comments:

Erica said...

oh man. I LOVE that last picture SO much. That is hilarious.!!

austin and cherisse said...

Wow thats really cool to have those pictures! You are very blessed and fortunate to be able to have pictures like that!!