Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

2010

2010 was quite the year for Tyler and I.  Our year in review
  • My Grandfather passed away, Love you Grandpa Ward
  • Moved into my parents basement to save money
  • Celebrated our 1 year anniversary\
  • Went to California for Easter
  • Found out we were expecting a baby
  • Went on a cruise
  • Tyler started a new job/ I quit my job
  • Got a new nephew (Emmett, so adorable)
  • Moved to Orem
  • I turned 21
  • Went to Idaho a few times
  • Had a few baby showers
  • My sister Kelsey came home from her Mission in Oakland Ca
  • Tyler turned 25
  • We ended the year off by celebrating the birth of our adorable son Hayden
Overall it was a great year for us, we had lots of new and exciting things happen.  Can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for us. 

No comments: