Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hayden Tyler

Hayden Tyler Cahoon was born December 28th at 12:44 A.M. He weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and is 20 inches long.  We are both doing great and were able to come home tonight.  We love him so much and just can't get enough.  Here are a few pictures, definitely more will come along with how things went!
All clean after his bath

First time really getting to hold him, he was a little over 4 hours old.

Daddy's first time holding him. 4 hours old

They brought him into us in a Christmas stocking

First family picture


Getting ready to go home



Getting ready to go home! So cold outside, Love our family of 3!!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

He is so adorable! I love all his fuzzy, dark hair. Congratulations!

cherisse said...

Oh my gosh he is sooo cute! And holy crap does that little stinker have some kissing lips or what! Dang!!
Okay it is so weird that Tyler is a Dad and has a kid...tooo weird!! Hes like 12!! : )
Such a cute little family. I want to squeeze him. I cant wait to meet my little great nephew!!

Erica said...

Oh :). I am happy for you all! You look great and he is so precious in his cute little outfit. XOXO

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hebdon Family said...

Congrats! He is so cute! I have a gift for you but I woke up yesterday with a cold so I guess I'll have to wait for a little while to give it to you!

Tava said...

Congrats! He is so cute! I am so happy for you guys.

Marlisa Hardman said...

Megan, he is so so cute!! I want to come see him when you guys are ready for visitors :) And not only do you have such a cute little boy but you are so beautiful! I hope I look that good when I have kids..not counting on it haha :)

Angie said...

Congratulations! I love his hair. So cute! Glad everything went well.

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! Congrats :) We love you guys so much and are so proud of you ! He is perfect
Love,
Great Grandma Storrs and the Petersons!!