Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Welcome Home Sister Ward

We have had a great week so far.  My sister Kelsey was serving a mission in Oakland California and Came home Wednesday.  We were able to go pick her up from the airport and it was so neat to see her again after 19 months.  Welcome Home Kelsey, were glad your back!!
Waiting patiently for her to arrive.

There she is!!!  She stood at the top of the stairs and poked her head down several times before walking down the stairs,to make sure we were there.  We all started crying when we saw her!



The whole family is together again until alex leaves in the summer of 2011.

We had a great American dish, roast, mashed potatoes,homemade rolls.  Kelsey wanted a good home cooked meal, instead of beans and rice and tortillas.  Were so glad your back kels!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I am such a baby. I totally cried when I saw this post. I owe Kelsey. She is such a good person. :) Oh and I will get you your present when baby comes :) I want to see him and you!