Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pedi/Mani

Alright so yes I know this is a horrible horrible picture of my chubby/fat feet but I had to show everyone what an amazing job tyler did at painting my toe nails.  My feet have started retaining water and it sucks if i stand for too long or if they aren't up they get super fat and it's so sad.  One of the lovely joys of being pregnant.  Last night we had a mani/pedi night and watched Fred Clause.  It was so much fun.  He trimmed my toe nails and finger nails and then painted my toenails and then massaged lotion on my feet and hands/arms!  What an amazing husband.  I kind of feel bad because I have a foot phobia and I hate feet, he always wants me to rub them but it just gags me.  Our trade last night, I made him dinner and rubbed his back while he painted and massaged my hands/feet!  I love you ty, you are the greatest!

2 comments:

Tava said...

Tyler has become qutie the stylest, doing hair, mani/pedi. What's next... make up? I would be rather impressed by that one! What a good little husband he is.

Erica said...

I love it!!! ! :)