Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

My apologies

So I heard this quote the other day and i really liked it so i'm going to share to the best of my recollection.."live every day like it is the best day of your life" I need to be better about not complaining and just being happy.. So now comes my apology for moaning and complaining all the time about not feeling well or how i can't wait to actually just hold my baby, i am so thankful that i am able to have kids and that i have to opportunity to be pregnant. I am so glad that i have a family that loves me for me and that my parents are letting us live in their basement while we save up some money. I am so thankful for the gosple and all of the many blessings that it has truely brought me. I am also so very thankful for a wonderful husband who puts up with me and all of my emotions. I love life.. and so excited for this next new chapter that is being written..

1 comment:

Liz & Zac said...

Im so happy for you too! Don't apologize, pregnancy is SO hard and we can all relate. But way to have a good attitude! It is so worth it in the end when you get to raise that little one. You are going to be such a good mommy!