Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Western Caribbean Cruise

Tyler and I decided to go on a cruise for our 1 year anniversary, although it was a few months ago we just celebrated :D  We went with our friends Matt and Jamie it was a blast!!  We stopped in Cozumel, Belize, Honduras, Grand Cayman and left from Miami.  We had so much fun
This was in Miami before we left.
Our Room on the Cruise Ship, Carnial Glory






Cozumel Mexico
Belize
Tyler Riding the Slippery Conch in Belize

Look how packed the streets were it was kind of scary ... tight squeeze
Isla de Roatan, Honduras

Grand Cayman, Turtle Farm those are 200-500 Lb turtles
The baby turtles

Hell, Grand Cayman :D We have officially been to hell and back  :D
This is what hell looks like pretty ugly and super hot
Sea Grape Beach in Grand Cayman it was absolutely gorgeous WOW
The last night on the Cruise with our waiters they were hilarious.
Great Vacation but i'm glad to be home :D

2 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

Ummm two words...I'm jealous!! I'm glad you guys were able to get away it looks like you had a good time! We need to get together I haven't seen you in forever! I will be down at my mom's tonight to see my cousin before she leaves for her mission but I don't know when I'll be down next so I'll have to keep in touch with ya!

Angie said...

WOW!! What an awesome vacation! You guys are so lucky you got to do something like that so early in your marriage! It looks like it was so much fun, what an incredible way to celebrate your first anniversary! Happy anniversary, by the way. :)