Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Day in a nutshell


Well i haven't felt so great as I have mentioned. I hadn't gone to get anything for it because i thought well maybe it will settle down, so i decided today that it had been long enough. I called the doctor went in to get something prescribed and ended up having to be hooked up to an IV for an hour and a half becacuse of how dehydrated i have been. I don't do so great with IV's but..it's helped. We will see how well the medication helps. What a great way to start off the pregnancy right.

4 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

Bummer! Hope you get feeling better!

lineuponliney said...

IVs make me itch :S

Unknown said...

YAY for baby! Sorry you are sick, but I am so excited for you both...congrats

Calee said...

Bleh, I remember that feeling like it was yesterday. I'm so sorry. You don't really understand till you've been through it:(
What helped me was to just keep eating. Sounds backwards I know- but the minute I got just the littlest bit hungry I would start heaving. Keep snacks with you everywhere!