Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nana and Papa

So Hayd has the nicest nana and papa ever.  Nana and papa went to Yellowstone a couple weekends ago and while they were there they got Hayd these super cute Jamies I think that he looks like a Gerber baby when he wears them.  He is seriously the most adorable little boy ever.  When I was pregnant I was so scared that he wasn't going to be cute, but boy was I wrong.  We aren't really sure where he came from.  He has the most melting BLUE eyes in the world, when he gets bigger it's going to be hard to tell his little face no.  I have had so many compliments on what a good baby he is and it's true he is seriuosly the best baby ever.  Tyler and I are way scared to even think about more babies because Hayd is so good.  Although we have been going through a bit of a rough patch at nights lately but hopefully he will get over that soon! 
Nana and Papa with little bug

Adorable bum

He sleeps like this all the time and it looks super adorable in these Jammies

He has been obsessed with going up stairs and we don't have a gate yet hence the chair.  Obviously it didn't work. He figured a way around it.

Handsome little man in new big boy clothes.

New Shoes!  I love baby shoes
Saying Mama, such a great feeling.

2 comments:

Marc and Alexis said...

Megan-
He is so adorable! And I love the new jamies!!!! I agree with baby shoes as well, so fun!! Love your blog;)

Calee said...

SO CUTE. I believe the saying that being a mom is the funnest and hardest job all at the same time. Soak it in!