Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

22 I am getting so OLD

I can't believe that I am 22, sometimes it still seems like I am 16 just bigger and with a baby and husband.  Where did the time go?  I had a good birthday, homemade Chinese food, and my favorite chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake!  So delicious, thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and presesnts!  It was a great day and so much fun to have Hayden here this year to celebrate with us.  He wasn't really sure what was going on.  We went to Nickel Cade as a family Saturday afternoon, and then Tyler and I went on a date that night and left Hayd with my sister.

Riding the Carousel all by Himself.



We also this past week went to the zoo with my sister and two nephews.  It was so much fun, we got to ride the train, the carousel and watch an elephant show!  Who knew that elephants could do awesome tricks? Not me.

Riding the Train, Hayden LOVED it. He kept doing his excited face!


Riding the Carousel, he wasn't sure what to do really he kept trying to get down.

Two little babies tired after an afternoon at the zoo. They both slept all the way home!

Baby Zuri getting her bath

No comments: