Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cute Randomness

Here are just a few cute pictures of my little man.
He somehow got underneath the chair at my moms and he couldn't get out but he thought it was funny!

This is how we find him most of the time, when he is suppoed to be napping this is what he is doing instead. 

His new favorite toy, a striped washcloth, he carries it around in his mouth all day long silly little boy.

My two favorite boys having fun!  I just love this picture it's the cutest thing ever! My little pirates!

2 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

Aidan gets stuck under our chairs all the time only he doesn't think it's funny. He just screams till we come get him! Lucky you, looks like you have a cute and happy baby!

Nicole Fryer said...

So cute! I can't believe how big he is getting.