Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Surprise

I'M PREGNANT!!!!! WHAT??!?!  

Totally Kidding, I think I would not be excited about that.  The reason for the beginning of this post was because I keep finding out everyone is pregnant.  No joke.  But for real this time, at work on tuesday at staff meeting, my boss was telling us about CASH.  He was saying that we need to give CASH to patients.  CASH stands for Compliment, Ask Questions, Smile, Hello.  So we are sitting in our meeting and has a few people give CASH to other assistants, well after they finished; he pulled out a wad of $100 bills.  He said alright now take one and pass them around, well everyone was freaking out and then we sent them back to him.  And he flips through the rest and says alright take another and pass them around again!!!! WHAT are you SERIOUS?????  So afterward everyone was screaming and freaking out he says alright now look outside and so we all look through the blinds outside and there were 2 LIMOS parked in the parking lot.  NO WAY!!!!  So for the rest of our 2 hour lunch break he said the Limos were going to take us to the Mall to go shopping.  The only stipulations were that you could NOT spend it on anyone but yourself.  So Amazing.  So I have a shoe fettish and I haven't been able to buy many pairs of shoes lately so that is what I got.  I got 3 pair from FOREVER YOUNG, a pair of TOMS, and a pair of BUCKLE Jeans.  So far I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the TOMS, they are seriously the most comfy shoes in the world.  Thank you so much Dr. Graf your the BEST !!!
This is maybe half of us...



Sorry the quality of the pictures isn't very well.  they were all taken with my phone, the one day I left my camera home. :D 

4 comments:

Erica said...

That is So fun!!! I am glad you got to spend it on yourself!

Sharla said...

Wow! What a shopper you are to get all those goods! We sure love you working for us and jumping back into the routine so amazingly well! You can relate to girls needing a little maturnity leave. Thanks Megan!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow you lucky girl!!! That's amazing!

Angie said...

Hahaha, the beginning of this post was awesome. It made me laugh. Also, I was so glad I was there to witness this whole surprise unfold. SO FUN!! I admit I am a little jealous that I don't work there anymore, that was an awesome surprise for you guys. And it is just such a fun place to work every day! Love your purchases too, so cute!