Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day

A little late, but Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers.  Being a first time mother here I don't know how some of you do it with more than one child.  It is fun, exciting, sad, frustrating, etc.  but even with the hard days it is still so worth it.  I wouldn't trade anything in this world for my little Hayden.  Being a mommy has been such a fun blessing.  I can't believe Heavenly Father trusts me with his little one, but boy am I so grateful he does.  I love being a mommy!  I am so thankful for my mommy as well, she has been such an example to me and I just love her so much.  My sister nicole has also been such an example  she is such a great mommy of two little boys.  Sometimes I don't know how  she does  it and is still alive.  She is so patient and loving I hope someday that I will be able to be a great mommy like my mom and sister. 
Mother's Day with my sweet little Love Bug.

This is what happens when you don't strap him in...oops

Look mom I can touch my toes!

This is how much he loves his baba, I stuck it on the ground in front of him so I could pick him up and before I knew it he had grabbed it and started putting it in his mouth.  He would do ANYTHING for  a baba!

2 comments:

Erica said...

oh.my.gosh. HE IS SO CUTE!

Ron & Michelle said...

He is a cute little bug. We sure have cute grandkids. We love them all...