Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Play Day

So tonight my cute little nephews came over to play while mommy and daddy went out.  It was so fun having them here.  They are so sweet.  Lincoln is super smart and talks very well.  Tonight he said to me; meme your my 2nd best friend, kelsey is my first best friend.  And then he says as he hides his face, fire trucks make me nervous!  How the heck does he know that word; nervous?  Way to go nicole and craig for raising such a smart little boy. 
Cute little boys. 

My two boys.



He loves to stand up.  He thinks he is so big. Also tonight my little squirt rolled over from back to tummy a couple of times.  Tyler had laid him on the floor on his back and I was playing with Lincoln and Emmett and Ty looked over and was all "oh my gosh, he just rolled over I didn't set him on his tummy" so what do I do since I missed it, I rolled him back over to his back to see if he would do it again and sure enough a minute later he rolled right back over and we still didn't get it on camera.  I am such a proud mama.  I love you little man.

2 comments:

Calee said...

Hayden will have so much fun with his cousins in no time! I love the drool puddle on your red pants, I miss those days:)

Calee said...

PS, let's move to the Cayman Islands, oh my gosh it looks wonderful!