Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Work Baby Shower

The girls I work with are so cute.  They threw me a baby shower at Brick Oven and I got the cutest things!! Thank you so much girls I love you all!!!
Sandra,Haley,Katie

Bobbi,Natosha,Danielle,Jami


Tava :D



Nikki,Linda,Alecia,Michelle,Rachel,Haley,Katie,Tava,Sandra,Jami,Danielle,Natosha

Bobbi,Benson

All of the Adorable stuff I recieved (not including gift cards and money)  Thank you so much Girlies!! You are all so sweet.

2 comments:

Erica said...

oh it looks like you are getting some good stuff :) what would you rather have: practical stuff like clothes and bottles, etc or letter blocks of his name??

Nicole Fryer said...

Looks like you got some great stuff. You are just about ready for him to come.