Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

baby update

Alright so it's been a little while since I have said anything new about baby besides showers.  Lets see I have been having lots of contractions which are making me dialate and efface, I am currently about a 1 1/2 and 80% effaced and at a 0-1 station which means the babie's head is extremely low.  She said she had a hard time checking what i was measuring at because she couldn't reach my cervix to check because the babies head was too low.  So i'm hoping that means we will have a baby soon? Maybe.  Anyway lots of contractions and definitely cramping and pain, all come with this part of pregnancy i know, i'm just ready for my reward now!! He still needs to continue growing she said he is about 6 lbs so he is just a little tyke if that is correct.  I am starting to get nervous about actually giving birth and i'm starting to panic about whether or not I will know when i'm in labor.  We are definitely all ready for him to come, I feel so much more prepared now than i did a week ago.  I finished buying those last minute things that you need and were set! Hospital bag ready and car seat in car! So exciting, I can't wait to meet him.

3 comments:

Mike + Mo said...

Aw! Megan! I'm excited for you! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and your boy! (and good luck with the labor...)

Hebdon Family said...

That's so exciting! At least your ready, that's always good!

Caitlin said...

Yay Megan! Sounds like your body is kicking into gear. isn't that so amazing? the whole process is a miracle and i'm so excited for you!! can't wait to meet this guy either. post pics asap ok! love you meg and I hope everything goes smoothly and you're both healthy:) love ya:)