Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Engagements














On January 10th Ty and I took our engagement pictures!! I'm just barely posting them because i was trying to put them into a slide show and i still can't figure out how to do it so I decided to just post a few of them :D. It was a beautiful day outside, a little bit cold but considering it was overcast and snowy the entire week it was very warm and extremely sunny outside. I love my man so much we had a ton of fun. I don't think it's possible to love anyone more.

2 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

Oh you guys are sooo cute! I am so excited to go down for your shower soon!!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Your pictures are adorable, you guys are so cute together! I'm extremely happy for you Megs! Hopefully I can see you when I come next weekend, love ya!