Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Wedding Plans

The wedding plans are coming along great! Today we got lots done, we picked up my wedding dress from being altered and it's absolutely gorgeous. We went and looked at the reception center again so we could see how we are going to set it up, it's going to look awesome. We picked out tuxes and got all of the jewelry for my wedding dress. Everything is going great there is still so much to do. We have gotten lots done though, we have all of our bridesmaid dresses we got them at shade they are very cute, we have picked and designed our cake, our photographer is amazing she did our engagements and they turned out so good I couldn't believe it. This past week I also got tylers ring picked and it already came so i have it! We picked out our invitations they are going to be very cute. Everything is coming together great and I can't wait to get married. Tonight I started to go through my pictures for the slideshow we are going to do and I can't pick only just a few it's going to be so hard to pick them out but it will be perfect! I love it :D

No comments: