Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

LIFE is GREAT

Lincoln and the cat were playing with lincolns toys.
It was a race to see who could get to the ball first.
Lincoln won !


Believe it or not the cat really was playing with lincolns
toys. He looked like a little baby sitting there it was kinda
funny so i had to take some pictures.

Its really true ty washed the dishes on sunday
isn't it great :D
He sure loves his toys!
Packing again. We moved tyler from his apartment
to his uncles house the first week in jan. You gotta
love to pack so far thats 4 times in 6 months. crazy

1 comment:

Lindsay Henderson said...

Hey sister! How are you! I miss you guys so much still! I'm so so so excited for you and Tyler! I can't wait! I'll text you my address unless you have another number! If you do, I'll text Alicias phone! Love ya