Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Love of my Life

While i am in the posting mood, i thought i would just write and say how thankful i am to have a fiance like tyler. He is the sweetest guy you will ever meet. He treats me like a princess even when I am a brat and onery. I am always so excited to see him after work he is always there to listen to me vent about stupid things but he never tells me they are stupid he just agrees. He is always so happy to see me and always waiting with big smile and a hug when I get home (at my parents ). I love him so much and he makes me so happy. I cant wait to marry him so that we can start the journey of our lives together!!! :D I love ya so much ty and I can't wait to marry you in 27 days

1 comment:

John-Maren Goodman said...

congrats on your recent wedding. he sounds like a really great guy, and you seem really happy. It seems wierd seeing you married now since I knew you when you were only like 10. Time really flies. I wish you both the best in your new marriage. congrats again.