Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Birthday

I am getting so old.....I had another birthday this past week and it was so fun.  I got spoiled.  Hayd and I had gone to Idaho with my parents and sisters for one of my cousins weddings.  When we got home way late saturday night Tyler had decorated the house for my birthday celebration on sunday!  Every year we get our favorite dinner and so I had Homemade Chinese which was delicious and  we had Scotchies for Dessert.  I got spoiled with really cute Halloween decorations (one reason I love my birthday this time of year all the Halloween stuff is just coming out and I LOVE halloween), my parents gave me a gift card to the mall so that I could get some clothes that fit while i'm prego.  I ended up getting super cute clothes from the buckle!  (I'm not a huge fan of the maternity clothes) at least not the ones that I could find.  Tyler spoiled me with lots of fun stuff as well.  It was a great birthday worth another year! 



I had a great day thanks everyone! 

1 comment:

Hebdon Family said...

Happy Birthday! And I am with ya on maternity clothes...I don't like them either. I tried some on when I was pregnant with Aidan and it felt like I was trying on tents!