Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Baby, maybe?

Well i have slightly fallen off the face of the planet.  We are expecting a beautiful little girl this upcoming January! Being pregnant causes me to become slightly immobile.  Thanks to my family for helping take care of Hayd (especially my mother who has been changing the poopy diapers) Hayd probably can't wait for me to actually play again.  We couldn't be more excited to be having a little girl, it s going to be new for us with pinks and purples, bows and leggings.  I hope we will know what to do with a little girl.  Hayd isn't quite sure what's going on but he has started saying baby and pointing to my tummy.

3 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting:)

Erica said...

YAY! So fun ;).

Calee said...

Hey Megan! How are you feeling and how is everything going for you these days??