Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

May has come and gone

Well I'm finally getting updated.   We got to go see Jon Schmidt (thanks Jace Jensen for doing a benefit concert for your Eagle)  we had so much fun.  He is hilarious and made his concert super entertaining and fun.  Some of you may think seriously why would you ever go to a piano concert for 2 hours but check him out  here or here amazing!  

On with the month of may and before I knew it, it was Mothers' Day.  Tyler gave me an apple tv which is fantastic and we use it all the time!! My mom gave all of us girls a book called I want to be a Mommy, along with chocolates and wax wafers.  We got homemade Chinese food which is my absolute favorite!  It was a great day I can't believe I have celebrated 2 mothers Day's as an actually mommy.  Time flies. 

So I'm pretty sure I have been replaced.  Usually mommies are the favorites...well not in this family... it's not mommy or daddy.  But who could it be you might ask?  It's the infamous PAPA!!! Papa is always trump in this house. 

 Even When papa makes him work :D 
Hayd Sure loves his cousins 

He kept tackling Lincoln with hugs! 

No comments: