Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Fever

I am dying here.  I cannot wait for spring and warm sunny weather.  I want to take Hayden on more walks outside, he loves being outside the few times it has been warm enough to go out.  I am loving all of these summer clothes for baby.  My favorites are the onzie shorts :D  they are so adorable on Hayden.  I also bought him some swimming suits, and sandals.  I need to stop going to the store because I always come home with more clothes and fun things.  Loving the summer clothes and colors!  So hurry up sunshine

2 comments:

Erica said...

I am SO ready too!! It sounds like we both need some vitamin D from the sun!!

Bobbilynn said...

AMEN!! Winter is overrated! Bring on the spring!

p.s. Hayden, is DARLING!