Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

39 Day Challenge

Alright so it begins....  I am now most definitely needing to get rid of the extra baby weight and some that wasn't baby weight.  My family is doing the HCG diet, how horrible yes I know I have done it once before.  Although it makes the weight come off :D  Seeing as I am nursing I am not allowed to do this diet, so here comes my weakness.  I LOVE sweets, anything that has sugar is wonderful.  The things I am going to miss the most are, PIZZA HUT PIZZA , CREAM CHEESE BROWNIES, GUMMIES, CHOCOLATE (any kind) So the part about the 39 days is because we have 39 days to lose the desired weight before our family vacation!!  It's swimsuit season, and no one wants to look like a white whale during swim suit season.  So for now wish me luck that I will be able to with hold the desire to eat my favorites! I will be strong. 

*I stole this picture off my friends blog*  I agree with it completely :D 

4 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

Yeah, I ate whatever I wanted when I was pregnant and after I had Aidan it was hard to break those habits that I had. I just quit walking down the chips and snack isle at the grocery store because it was too tempting! But I would just be careful with eating less calories...I'm pretty sure that's why I ran out of breastmilk. And formula is a beast to have to pay for!

Megan Cahoon said...

yeah my calorie intake right now is way too many I still want to do like 1600 calories. So i'm just mainly cutting all the good sweets out as well as fast food and soda. which was a ton. I ate anything I wanted when I was prego and after I had hayden I dropped most of my pregnancy weight. and then kept eating what I had been and gained most of it back. so now i need to get serious. :) I hope you don't mind I stole that pic from your blog..

Calee said...

1. I like that you put milestones along with measurements along the side of your blog, those will be fun to look at later:)
2. Why do we do it to ourselves? I lost weight after Ary was born too, then got too comfortable and gained a bunch back about as fast as it came off.
3. Hayden is adorable in his daddy's old jacket!
4. Where are you going on vacation?
5. Are you still filling in for girls at work?

Caitlin said...

Good for you Megan! Hey thank you very much for the compliment on my blog. I hope I can see Hayden soon! He is so so handsome meg. and getting even cuter! YOu sound so good and so happy. Hope you're having a good day and you can do it! 37 days! You got it! (I'm saying these things in like a "cheerleader" voice) love you!