Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

We have been experiencing Hiccups.  At first I wasn't so sure that's what it was I just thought that maybe he was doing something funny inside my tummy, but when they started coming about once a day I figured that's probably what they were.  It's so weird to not actually have the hiccups but to still be able to feel them so weird.  Sometimes they last for like 10 or more min, and it makes me feel sad for him, because I HATE having the hiccups. 

1 comment:

Hebdon Family said...

Aidan had hiccups all the time in my belly! Then after he was born, for a couple of months he got the hiccups after every time he ate. Every single time. But now he's grown out of it and only gets them every once in a while.