Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Nursery

So nursery is funny.. Little kids are funny.  I don't think parents really realize what their kids see and how much of what they see and hear they actually understand and will repeat.  Today we had a little girl and little boy who were playing house and they were pretending that the bins you stick toys in were tubs.  Well the little girl says to this little boy, "i'm the mommy and your the daddy, and your supposed to be in my tub"  oh my goodness we couldn't stop laughing.  I know what that mommy and daddy are doing at their house haha :D  Then about 20 minutes later, this little boy runs over " teacher, teacher she has poop on her hands" all 3 of us teachers look up and lo and behold, not only was the poop on her hands, but all over the wall as well.  Isn't nursery grand!!  I bet everyone who read this is wishing they were in nursery. 

4 comments:

austin and cherisse said...

I LOVE the holidays...I admit I leave the music on there year around because I still listen to it! : )
I know I am so excited for the holidays.
Love the costumes you are one HOT pregnant witch!!!

Erica said...

wow that is awesome!!! Kids are crazy.... those poor parents have no clue what you know :)

Calee said...

How bout a new belly pic? :)

Unknown said...

Hey we are coming to Utah for Christmas!!! Will you guys be there? :) We want to come visit!!