Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Random

So I have had these pictures for a while and just forgot to post them :D  I made bread for the very first time ever and so I had to take a picture.  I'm not sure if it was any good it was bananna bread and i hate banannas but tyler said that he really liked it so i guess i believe him :D

Also I got this delicious peanut butter cup for mothers day from my mother and i was in heaven it was huge it was seriously 4 lbs so i had to take a picture if you want one, it is from the Rocky mtn Chocolate factory very delicious.
and last but not least, i chopped about 6 inches off my nasty hair.  I wasn't sure if i should cut it or not because last time i chopped it i wasn't sure if i loved it but i cut it and i really do like it. Tyler loves it which makes me happy. It is so much healthier.


No comments: