Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Swim suit season is approaching,time to hit the gym

So i have been working out almost everyday for the past couple of weeks..lets just say it's been a while...a long long while.  I'm starting to really enjoy myself.  Went to a Spin Class tonight with my mom, WOW never been to one of those before... Let me tell you what, OUCH!!! Gotta love it.  I have to tell myself it will be worth it i promise you that, it was actually very fun...not gonna lie, although i have certain areas aka..my behind that is throbbing because of that dang little seat...who invented that, americans have big tushs. All in all great workout, planning on going again before my behind pain starts to wear off so that it doesn't hurt too bad next time. 

4 comments:

Erica said...

oh my goodness, I totally agree about the seats. I went on a bike ride and my butt hurt SO bad... wow.

Angie said...

I went to a spinning class once, OHMYGOSH it was sooo hard! But you feel like you really did something in that 45 minutes, you know? I think you've got to be burning way more calories in one of those classes than doing tons of other exercises. Good for you for getting in shape, I am inspired by you!

Megan Cahoon said...

yeah super hard classes but, i do have to admit i am proud of myself too i haven't really been to the gym in years as you can tell. but yeah i went to 3 spin classes since yesterday night when I posted that... wow great workouts :D thanks ang! if you push yourself really hard your supposed to burn like 600 calories or something like that.

Laurel said...

I love spinning. Haven't done it in years. Yeah big ouch the first time.