Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Boys and their Tools

Alright so once again i have gotten behind on my blogging, so if you want to read all the posts there are 4.  My father is such a handy man, he is currently working on finishing the basement so that they have a place to party!! I was watching lincoln for just a little bit at my parents and lincoln wanted to go see papa, so we walked downstairs and link saw that papa had tools, so he says me.  Papa went and found him some tools that he could help out with.  When papa needed something he would ask link to go get it for him and he would come back with the proper tool. He is a good little helper, the cutest boys.  Boys and their Tools. 

Like papa, Like Grandbaby, I sure love these boys.

1 comment:

Erica said...

oh my goodness! that is so cute! hehe. I love how he likes to work with uncle ron! cute!