Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

San Diego Zoo and Bowling










While we were in california we went to the San diego zoo... my favorite animals were the panada who just sat there eating his bamboo with his back slightly turned away from everyone, but he just looked so cute and cuddly, then the polar bear was awesome he was huge and he was asleep right up next to the glass with his bum squished right up against it, he was huge and just check out his paws holy cow massive they were like the size of my face or bigger crazy... So tylers' brother trevor and dad came up this past weekend for his cousins wedding so we decided to go bowling, mon night we went bowling tyler, me, trev, britt, and two of his cousins.. I did horrible I think my high score of 2 games was 75 tylers was 100, ish. I'm not a great bowler..

No comments: