Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Adios Hermana Ward


My sister Kelsey reported to the MTC on May 27. I just wanted to say we love and miss her very much. Thank you Kelsey for all of your love and support with the wedding. We can't wait for you to come home, although we know that you are doing the right thing and serving the Lord. She is doing awesome although the MTC food isn't anything like a good home cooked meal from mom. She has been gone 3 weeks and 1 day, my brother in law-craig was kind enough to make my mom one of those paper chains to countdown. I think it's only like 100 feet long or so but not too bad right :D We love ya kels and miss you.



A few weekend before kels left, my mom kels and I went to idaho to stay with our grandparents. We decided to have a temple day. We went to the Idaho Falls temple and then the Rexburg temple. It was very fun to be able to share that with my mom,kels and my grandma ward. We had a blast!!

No comments: