Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

I love this time of year, that we get to celebrate the Atonement and Resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ.  I   know that My Redeemer Lives and that he died for me many years ago, so that I may return to live with him again someday.  I am so grateful for the Savior in my life and for his love for me.  
On another note, I love General Conference it's always a great reminder for me to be a better person.  I always feel that it is for me personally. There are always so many great talks given with such great meaning.  Some of my favorites were from President Boyd K. Packer here, and President Henry B. Eyring which you can read here.   The words of the Prophet and Apostles are truly given from the Lord as guidance in our lives.  

 Coloring Easter Eggs

 Look I got a Swing 
 The Easter Bunny came after all. He went straight for the candy.

My sister and I made these Easter Baskets.  
Happy Easter! 

No comments: