Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

WALKING

Oh my goodness, tonight was the night.  This last week Hayden took about 3 steps but that was it no more.  Well tonight we went trick or treating and then came home, gave him a little treat, he was so excited that he let go of the couch and walked to my mom on the other couch! he has been letting go of furniture and just taking off.  So I decided to see if I could get it on video!  Here it is but you will just have to turn your head sideways!  I can't believe my 10 month old is WALKING.  He is definitely going to be a handful!  He wants to go REALLY fast but gets ahead of himself and falls over.  He is a crazy little boy. We sure love you Hayden Bug, what a GREAT 1st Halloween.

2 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

Oh man they just grow up so fast! I'm so glad Aidan took a while to walk. Because now I have a hard time keeping up with him! His little halloween outfit is so cute! I wish I were more creative like that... :)

Laurel said...

you do have your hands full. sydney walked at 10 months and has been going ever since!!! he's a cutie.