Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Wonderful

Today is a GREAT day.  Tyler has been working Graveyard shifts for a year now, and it has been so hard on the both of us.  Graveyard shifts are HORRIBLE.  Tyler has been applying for all of the Day shifts at USSynthetic that make about as much as he is currently making.  We have been dissappointed multiple times, until today.  That's right today we got the news that our lives will be back to normal.  Tyler is going to be working the day shift come next week.  I can't say how thankful I am, my prayers have been answered.  I am so Happy to finally have Tyler back, we will be able to do things like we used to and spend more time together.  Way to go Ty I am so proud of you!

1 comment:

Ron & Michelle said...

We are happy for you too!! Meg and Ty. We love you and our little Hayden