Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm Obsessed

I'm so obsessed with our little man.  I can hardly believe it.  He is seriously the cutest little boy I have ever seen.  I can't help but take pictures constantly so that's all ya get are pictures of my handsome perfect little boy.

I just can't get enough of these cute little feet. Gotta love those sock lines, getting chubby.

His Dinosaur Hair!!

This is his most common face pulled.  It's kind of jsut his all the time face.

Happy little boy.

Love it when he sleeps he is so cute.
 
He is so happy like this most of the time.  He grins like the every morning and every night. 
 Love his smile

3 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

Hey we are coming down today after church. I don't know if you'll be at your parents' but if you are i'll come by and give you your gift and if not I can just drop it off at your parents'!

Hebdon Family said...

I lied! I left your gift at home. (so typical of me!) I'll have to get it to you another time!

cherisse said...

cute little boy...still so weird little Tyler has a baby...crazy!