Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's a BOY!!

Well Tyler and I couldn't be more excited, we are having a baby boy.  He is extremely healthy and still due Dec 25th.  He is quite the little wiggler.  They had to nudge him quite a bit today to get him to uncross his little legs but the second he did, we definitely knew he was a boy.  It was so neat to actually be able to watch him and feel him move at the same time.  I had to go get a few things today because I have been so excited, bring on the blues and greens!!  

6 comments:

Hebdon Family said...

Congrats! Boys are great!

Erica said...

I am SO excited for you!!!!! That is So fun. He will for sure be the cutest and best dressed little boy :)

Angie said...

Congrats!! So exciting!

Nicole Fryer said...

Yeah! We are so excited for another little boy in the family!

austin and cherisse said...

Yay congrats thats so fun!! I cant wait to meet him that is awesome! If you have him a week early I will be in Utah for a few days!!

Unknown said...

YAY! BOYs are awesome!
Congrats you two :)