Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Our new place

So this is our new apartment the pictures aren't the greatest quality because they were taken on my phone.  It's super cute and we are already enjoying living there.  We have super nice neighbors and we are excited to get to know them better. 

this is one of our 3 bedrooms the only one put all the way together


I also thought I would include a picture of me almost 20 weeks.  I am starting to show and we are getting so antsy to find out what we are having I can't wait.  We find out Sept. 7 so excited. 

7 comments:

Angie said...

Your apartment looks so great, and Megan you look hot! You really look great! I hope I make pregnancy look as cute as you do. :)

Megan Cahoon said...

Thanks angie I don't feel hot haha :D so that makes me feel good, you just made my day!!

Nicole Fryer said...

Yeah so cute! We are excited for you guys.

Erica said...

the apartment is really cute :) I love the black cabinets. Oh and you really do look way CUTE! seriously. A lot of people tell me they do not feel pretty prego, but you really are!

Ron & Michelle said...

we are excited for you and your apartment is cute, cozy and fun to be there, its nice to have a place for everything. and you do look cute in that picture

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Unknown said...

it is so nice to have your own place! We are also excited to find out what you are having! You look great :)