Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Final Cake

So I am seriously the worst at blogging daily so it just builds up every week so then I have to post like 3 so, once again if you want to keep reading there should be 3 new posts. 
Alright so I had my last cake decorating class tonight for Course 1.  It went very well i have improved slightly since I started .  Here is the final result. Oh I even got a course completion certificate how awesome is that!!


My Certificate and final cake!!



Well hopefully they are somewhat better than the first one I did!!

3 comments:

Ron & Michelle said...

That cake looks awesome, I am proud of you, keep up the good work. I can't believe you didn't bring some up to us to eat.....

Unknown said...

great job! You are amazing :)

Mike Woodward said...

Meg, I had no idea that you took a cake decorating class. I think that is so so cool! I've always wanted to. You've inspired me.