Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Birthday and Thanksgiving Point

The amazing Waterfalls at Thanksgiving Point!!
We found some baby birds in their nest they mama bird kept flying by giving them food.


All of my awesome birthday presents I love halloween decorations i'm so excited they are already up in my apartment :D





My mom's amazing chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake.. It is my absolute favorite i could eat it everyday. I had a great birthday thanks to all of my family. My whole family went to thanksgiving point with my grandpa and grandma ward they are in town for the weekend and we had so much fun at the Gardens.

3 comments:

Ron & Michelle said...

Hey Meg those are cute pictures from Thanksgiving point. You and Tyler are so cute. Love Ya

austin and cherisse said...

I didnt know you guys had a blog...super cute! How are you guys doing?

Unknown said...

MEGAN!!!! (and my little TY) How are you? Megan you have dark hair! Its Cute. How is life treating you? (I bet you both miss me so much you cry at night).
I am crazy with 3 kids (my brain is missing) come visit us soon...we have a guest room with your name on it!

loves!